- Chemical systems are dynamic and respond to changing conditions in predictable ways.
- Applications of chemical systems at equilibrium have significant implications for nature and industry.
Overall Expectations. By the end of this course the student will:
- analyse chemical equilibrium processes, and assess their impact on biological, biochemical, and technological systems;
- investigate the qualitative and quantitative nature of chemical systems at equilibrium, and solve related problems;
- demonstrate an understanding of the concept of dynamic equilibrium and the variable that cause shifts in the equilibrium of chemical systems.
0% Complete 0/12 Steps