Onstudy Academy students are required to take a closed-book final exam at the end of each online course. This final exam must be taken in the presence of an approved proctor. A proctor is a supervisor or monitor who invigilates the final exam being taken and later attests that all procedures for the final exam were properly followed. The student must select the date, time, place and proctor for the student’s final exam. The selected proctor, date, time and location must be then approved by Onstudy Academy Administration.
Final Exam Procedure Steps:
- The student must meet in person with the proctor who will invigilate the exam.
- The student must apply to take the final exam at least two weeks pripir to the proposed date by submitting a Proctor Approval Application to Onstudy Academy Administration.
- If the proctor is approved, then both student and proctor will be provided with detailed exam instructions via e-mail.
- Next, the student and proctor may proceed with the final exam.
- Upon completion of final exam, the proctor must sign the Proctor Memorandum provided by Onstudy Academy and indicate that all procedures were followed. A student final grade will not be released until this memorandum has been submitted.
Note, if a student chooses a proctor who charges a fee for his or her service, the student is responsible for this expense.